The new COMtrexx Advanced extends the COMtrexx product line-up and, as a soft PBX appliance, offers the highest performance headroom for up to 250 users and 250 concurrent calls. COMtrexx Advanced combines all the benefits of the future-proof COMtrexx Soft-PBX in a compact, enterprise-class rack server. In addition, the COMtrexx software release 1.4 enables important multi-service functions. Both innovations will be available expected from week 24!
Designed for fast and inexpensive realization of projects for up to 250 users, COMtrexx Advanced offers key benefits:
- 1U 19“rack mount server Soft-PBX Appliance with Intel®Xeon® E CPU
- Latest version 1.4 of the COMtrexx software
- Up to a maximum of 250 users can be licensed (as cost-effective floating user licenses)
- Up to 250 parallel calls
- Timesaving and fully automated set-up based on zero-touch provisioning
- Time-restricted Trial mode without functional limitations for 3 users
In addition to supporting COMtrexx Advanced, the new software release 1.4 adds even more flexibility to licensing. Thanks to the multi device functionality a user is no longer tied to a workplace or a specific end device. Following the trend towards mobile working, COMtrexx users can now log on to up to 5 devices simultaneously, still requiring just a single floating user license. The new release 1.4 is also available for COMtrexx Business appliance and for various virtual platforms as COMtrexx VM. COMtrexx Release 1.4 in a nutshell:
- Multiple Devices - up to 5 desk phones or soft phone clients per user can be logged in at the same time
- Roaming user function for convenient and fast log-in and -out of end devices within seconds in mobile work environments
- Time and cost-saving fully automated configuration of SIP end devices thanks to the latest generation of zero-touch provisioning
- Free upgrade of existing COMtrexx VM and COMtrexx Business user licenses
Learn more on COMtrexx solutions here.