(11. 01. 16)
- After an update from version 4.4F to 4.4H remote extensions no longer accessible
After an update from version 4.4F to 4.4H, remote extensions were no longer accessible.
- A newly generated contact was not displayed if more than 400 entries already existed
If the telephone book had more than 400 entries, a newly generated contact was only displayed after rebooting the telephone. This malfunction only occurred if the telephone was operated on a COMpact 4410 USB.
- The ring pattern for not defined groups overwrote the ring telephone number number-dependently
The settings under ring pattern number-dependent for groups were overwritten if under ring pattern call-specific, a ring pattern was selected for â€ścall for not defined groupsâ€ś.
- â€śDoor openingâ€ś not siganlized on a function key at COMfortel 2500
If a function key was assigned for â€śopening doorâ€ś on a COMfortel 2500 and the door was opened (relay switching), the LED of the function key did not signalize it.
- Query of a voice mailbox with active automatic call recording led to a system crash of the telephone
On a COMfortel VoIP 2500 answering machine, the automatic call recording was activated via the function key. After the query of a voice mailbox on a COMpact 5020, the telephone rebooted or the system crashed and was no longer operable.